Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding Registration , read Terms & Conditions of Scitechseries Conferences and then Register before booking your chair.
Registration and Payments
- Online Registration submission shall be considered as confirmation of your acceptance towards Terms & Conditions of the event, but the registration will not be confirmed until complete payment is received. Payment must be received in complete at the time of registration. Upon successful submission of your registration form, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email.
- All registration fees must be paid to the respective event in complete before conference.
- Credit card payments are made directly through our online payment portal to guarantee that your personal information will secured.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancelations and refund requests must be sent firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- Scitechseries will not issue any refunds until the conference end.
Cancellation charges will apply as follows
- 60 days or more before the event starts: Eligible for full refund with less a $100.00 as service fee
- Within 45-60 days before the event starts: Eligible for 50% of refund
- Within 45 days of conference: Not entitled for any refund
- E-Poster fee will not be refunded
- All discounted registrations are fully non-refundable.
Cancellation of Accommodation:
- 50 days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a full refund of the relevant accommodation fees;
- Less than 60 days of the check-in date: Not entitled for any refund
Transfer of registration
All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization if the registered person is unable to attend the event by specifying the substitute's name, contact number and email address. Application for transfer should be made at least 30 days before the event. The registrations transferred are not eligible for any reimbursement.
Changes and postponement
Scitechseries reserves the right to change the program, venue and timing of the conference at any time. The organizers shall not be responsible for any expenditure or loss incurred by the attendees, for whatever reason, that the conference is postponed or the dates are altered. If the event can take place by rescheduling or postponement, the reservation will stay in effect between the delegate and the organizers and will be subject to the cancelation terms above.
Speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor views are their own. Peers Alley cannot accept liability for any advice or opinions expressed at the conference by any speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor or in any material provided to attendees. Furthermore, Peers Alley is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind caused by the services or data provided in connection with the event.
In connection with their participation at the conference, it is the duty of the individual delegate / speaker to arrange suitable insurance cover. scitechseries cannot be held responsible for any personal property loss or damage.
- The attendees are solely responsible for taking care of their visa requirements. We would like to ask all registrants to apply for visa as quickly as possible. Scitechseries will not contact visa applicants embassies and consulates directly.
- Under scitechseries cancelation policy, scitechseries cannot be held responsible for any participants inability to obtain visas and visa issues cannot be regarded.
Please be advised that the registrant is responsible for all parking and transportation.
All attendees of the event, including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, are subject to Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove any of the above conditions at any time without notice. We may review our terms and conditions from time to time, for example, changes in appropriate regulatory requirements or improvements we make to the Scitechseries conferences.