- Kindly note that there might be minor adjustments to the program for unforeseen reasons. Therefore, please be present in the meeting room from the conference's starting time on the day of your presentation.
- Each speaker is allocated 20-25 minutes for their presentation. It is advised to structure your talk within 17-19 minutes to allow for introductions and questions. To adhere to the schedule, please initiate and conclude your presentation at the specified times.
- English serves as the official language of the conference.
- Ensure your presentation is in PDF or PPT format, and make sure that visuals are clear and easily readable. Submit your presentation slides 15 days before the conference and carry a copy on a flash drive or storage device to the event.
- Please verify that your presentations are functioning correctly before the commencement of the session.
- The meeting room comes equipped with a digital projector, screen, laptop, slider with a pointer, cordless microphone, desktop microphone, and a basic sound system.
- Considering timelines and technical setup, it is recommended not to use personal laptops unless necessary.
- Windows/PC users should confirm the compatibility of their presentations with the MAC system used at the lectern.
- Every poster will receive a designated number in the final program. Presenters are required to locate their assigned poster display, identified by its number, and set up their poster one hour before the poster session commences. Materials for pasting or hanging will be provided.
- Poster Dimensions: Each poster display area on the poster board measures 1 meter in width by 1 meter in height.
- Presenters should prepare their posters in advance and bring them to the conference. On-site printing is not available and should be completed beforehand by the presenter.
- Presenters are encouraged to be present at their posters throughout the entire poster session to engage in discussions with interested viewers.
- Please ensure to retrieve your poster by the end of the day, any posters left behind will be disposed of.
- The Best Poster awards will be determined by a poster judge and announced after the poster session.
Virtual Presentation Guidelines:
- Engage in a seamless virtual presentation experience, allowing you to present from the comfort of your home or workplace without the need for travel.
- Registered participants will receive a meeting invite containing a personalized user ID for webinar access a few days before the event.
- To minimize last-minute technical issues, we recommend joining the meeting 30 minutes early.
- Each speaker is allocated 20-25 minutes for their presentation. To accommodate introductions and a Q&A session at the end, please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes. Ensure that you adhere to the scheduled times indicated in the program.
- As a presenter, have your presentation slides ready on your device when the meeting starts. You can easily share your screen to showcase your content.
- If you prefer to submit a recorded presentation instead of presenting live, we recommend sending the recorded files along with the PowerPoint presentation at least 10 days before the event start date.
- Every participant will receive a delegate certificate signed by members of the organizing committee. The certificates will include the name and affiliation details based on our records. Should there be any changes or requests related to certification, please reach out to us at least one month before the conference.
- Certificates will be distributed either during the session or upon its conclusion, so it's essential to remain present until the session concludes. E-certificates will be sent via email within 4-5 working days after the conference concludes.
- Please note that co-authors who do not attend the conference will not be eligible to receive certificates.